WHO OWNS AND CONTROLS THE PERSONAL DATA?
AMSTERDAMS GOED label of: Mona Konings Styling & Design
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
– Online purchases in AMSTERDAMS GOED webshop
– Tracking pixels by Facebook and Google Analytics
– Contact requests
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
– First and last name
– Contact information
– Billing and shipment information
– Banking details
– Account password
– Cookie and usage data
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
– To ship and deliver the orders to the right person and address
– To develop, optimize and improve our website
– To track how effective our online ad’s are
– To stay in touch with our customers if they need help or ask us to get back to them
– To make things easier for visitors we save all account information on a secure server, so the visitors don’t have to fill out the information again with a next purchase
FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE PERSONAL DATA?
– The personal data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the user and for the period allowable by law
– The user can request deletion or rectification of the personal data at any time
HOW DO WE SECURE THE PERSONAL DATA?
– All personal data are securely collected, stored and protected at AMSTERDAMS GOED
– We use all reasonable technical and organizational measures to secure and protect the personal data
– All sensitive information (credit card numbers or banking details) get encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL)
WITH WHO DO WE SHARE THE PERSONAL DATA?
– Information that is necessary for the delivery of the orders will be transferred to the shipping company used by AMSTERDAMS GOED
– With the consent of the user personal data is disclosed to partners of AMSTERDAMS GOED who deliver services on behalf of AMSTERDAMS GOED and do so according to the instructions of Maium
– If necessary AMSTERDAMS GOED will transfer information to public authorities or the police